Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000 - €90000 per annum + 20% bonus
101022 - 689868_1666185270
about 1 month ago
Role: Global Procurement Category Specialist - CAPEX
Location: Hybrid working in the Netherlands, main office in Amsterdam
Package: Competitive + 20% bonus
Travel: Opportunity to travel across Europe and US with this role
Excellent opportunity to join a leading global manufacturers that is going from strength to strength, experiencing rapid global growth and one of the key leaders in their field.
This business plays a leading role in the value chain across multiple sectors including e-commerce, FMCG and industrials. Their global procurement function is well regarded internally and has recently experienced a period of transformation supported by a strong CPO and leadership team.
The role is to push forwards procurement for Capex globally alongside the Global Capex Procurement Category Manager, drive projects, set up analytical tools to support TCO approach and maximise best-in-class procurement. The client is looking for someone that is motivated to progress within the organisation and can offer agility, drive, clear communication skills and commercial acumen. This role has significant opportunities for personal development and global career progression.
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years of experience working within a procurement function in a supporting role, and understand procurement processes and procedures, with exposure to CAPEX spend.
You will undertake:
- Requirement analysis and quantified cost reduction/improvement targets
- Tracking, controlling, and reporting all Capex projects
- Ensure compliance of all projects with group contracts/policy
- Implement appropriate supplier management plans and manage supplier reviews for preferred suppliers
- Maximise purchasing power to improve competitive edge and to deliver best value
- Follow and implement as required processes and procedures (including benchmarking) that ensure improved procurement performance
- Develop and document implementation plans that include comprehensive business requirements analysis and quantified cost reduction/improvement targets. Able to coordinate actions across international multi-functional teams to achieve objectives
- Identify and develop new suppliers
- Hold regular review sessions with key internal customers and suppliers
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Conduct procurement activity in accordance with stated ethics, CSR and other procurement and legal policies
This role has significant opportunities for personal development and global career progression.
Please apply ASAP as interviews will take place immediately.