Global Procurement Specialist - CAPEX, Netherlands
Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000 - €90000 per annum + 20% bonus
101022 - 689868_1666702157
5 months ago
Role: Global Procurement Category Specialist - CAPEX
Location: Hybrid working in the Netherlands, main office in Amsterdam
Package: Competitive + 20% bonus
Travel: Opportunity to travel across Europe and US with this role
Great opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer that is going from strength to strength, experiencing rapid global growth and is one of the top leaders in its field.
This company plays a leading role in the value chain across multiple industries, including , consumer packaged goods, and industrials. Their global sourcing function is highly regarded internally and is undergoing a period of transformation supported by a strong CPO and management team.
The role is to work with the Global Capex Procurement Category Manager to drive procurement for Capex worldwide, drive projects, set up analytical tools to support the TCO approach and maximize best-in-class procurement. The client is looking for someone who is motivated to grow within the organization and who can offer agility, dynamism, clear communication and commercial acumen. This role offers significant opportunities for personal development and career advancement within a global environment.
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years of experience in a support role in a procurement function with experience of end to end procurement processes and procedures, ideally with experience procuring CAPEX, Maintenance, spare parts or repairs.
You will undertake:
- Tracking, controlling, and reporting all Capex projects
- Ensure compliance of all projects with group contracts/policy
- Implement appropriate supplier management plans and manage supplier reviews for preferred suppliers
- Maximise purchasing power to improve competitive edge and to deliver best value
- Follow and implement as required processes and procedures (including benchmarking) that ensure improved procurement performance
- Develop and document implementation plans that include comprehensive business requirements analysis and quantified cost reduction/improvement targets. Able to coordinate actions across international multi-functional teams to achieve objectives
- Identify and develop new suppliers
- Hold regular review sessions with key internal customers and suppliers
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Conduct procurement activity in accordance with stated ethics, CSR and other procurement and legal policies
This role offers significant opportunities for personal development and career advancement.
Please apply as early as possible as interviews will take place immediately.