£55000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, pension, healthcare
about 1 year ago
Global Procurement Manager - Packaging
I am currently recruiting for two Major Global FMCG Organisations who are seeking expertise in Packaging Procurement.
These highly desirable Brands are undergoing significant growth in their business and are seeking individuals with highly developed strategic sourcing capability on a global basis.
- Lead and support negotiations with suppliers to ensure business requirements and procurement objectives are met including best value and cost savings, and to ensure supply relationships are maintained appropriately.
- Develop category strategies which will include - quality, delivery, innovation and category risks
- Provide insight, Risk Management and Sustainability advice whilst supporting the strategy plans on a global basis
- Develop and execute tender/auction document bid events with suppliers managing response and driving selection process
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships, managing spend and offering advice and strategic direction
- Building strong relationships with suppliers. Performing the sourcing cycle and negotiating with suppliers using a broad array of negotiation techniques.
Skills & Experience:
- Graduate or equivalent
- Strong procurement experience managing global categories across multiple geographies
- Experience of procuring Packaging on a global basis
- Experience of managing and developing strategic sourcing practices
- At least 5 years procurement experience ideally from within an FMCG environment
- Experienced in supplier selection, development and cost structure analysis.
- Strong communication, analytical and execution capabilities
- Experience of e-sourcing systems and processes
- Experience of contract creation, development and management.