£70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: Global Procurement Manager - IT
Salary: Up to £90K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London / Flexible
Are you an IT Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering end to end, global sourcing projects across the breadth of the IT Infrastructure category space (encompassing Networks, Telecoms, Hardware, Software and Cloud)? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a key role in an on-going Procurement Transformation programme, supporting the organisations drive for innovation under the stewardship of a newly appointed CPO.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - with a focus in the IT Infrastructure category (£300m +), leading commercial negotiations with Tier 1 vendors including the likes of Cisco, BT, VMWare, Citrix, Microsoft and Dell. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex, global, 'blue-chip' organisation.
You will be an experienced IT Procurement Manager with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the breadth of IT Infrastructure category:
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of Networks, Telecoms, Hardware, Software and Cloud Procurement
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex, multi-layered, international, 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end sourcing projects and large scale, complex, contract renewals
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified