£80000 - £100000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
3 months ago
Our client, a UK market leading Global FTSE 100 organisation, are seeking to recruit a Global Procurement Manager - HR & Recruitment. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the design, development and implementation of Global Procurement Strategy for a complex category portfolio encompassing Contingent Labour, Recruitment, Employee Benefits, Pensions, Insurance and Learning & Development - operating as a direct report to the Head of Global Procurement.
Leading a Global spend category of c£500m +, and a small team of direct reports, the jobholder will be responsible for nurturing key stakeholder relationships across the HR and People function. You will be tasked with the continued development of procurement as a trusted business partner by driving value, efficiency and operational improvement opportunities - gaining a seat at the table for all HR and People sourcing requirements. It is expected that you will be able to manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing and procurement lifecycle, supporting cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
Furthermore, you will support the Head of Global Procurement with the development of strategic sourcing process, policy and best-practice within this recently re-structured team.
- You will demonstrate extensive HR & Recruitment Procurement experience
- You will demonstrate a depth of subject matter expertise - being up to date with the latest advancements, trends and regulations in Contingent Labour, Recruitment, Employee Benefits, Pensions, Insurance and Learning & Development
- You will demonstrate experience of developing HR & Recruitment category strategies, in an international environment, that ensure the business is able to benefit from the latest advancements in 3rd party supplier solutions
- You will demonstrate a track record of influencing the HR leadership community - operating as a positive disruptor, challenging the status quo and influencing key decision makers
- Excellent academic profile- ideally Degree and/or MBA qualified