Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £31500 per annum + + package
29 days ago
Role: Global Procurement Graduate Programme - Logistics
Location: UK - Largely remote working and remote training, with in-person meetings and coaching to take place largely in Milton Keynes or the Netherlands
Relocation: Relocation costs can be covered if you're not currently based in the UK
Salary: Up to £31,500
Interview Process: 1st stage screening interview, followed by an online assessment centre
An incomparable graduate opportunity to gain a place on the 'Future Leaders Procurement Programme' with a global business.
The graduate programme is sponsored at the highest level of the business and you will become part of a dynamic working environment with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop over the two-year programme. During this time, you will have significant exposure to senior stakeholders globally and the opportunity to 'fast track' your career whilst working on multiple high-profile Procurement projects.
You will benefit from a world-class learning and development programme to help develop you personally and professionally and be assigned a mentor that is not directly related to your professional role, to provide a strong support structure outside of your direct colleagues and peers.
In addition to individual and group training, you will meet quarterly with other graduates to work on a range of skill sets needed to thrive in the procurement industry. In the first year, you will work on skills such as stakeholder management and presentations, while in the second year you will move on to focus on managerial training.
The role will largely be a remote working role, though there are significant opportunities to travel globally as part of the role. What's more, you will have the option to be based in a different country for your second year if desired, whether that is within Europe, or the US depending on project focus. The client has 300+ offices based in over 30 countries.
- You will be heavily involved in the Global Supplier Strategy deployment plan
- You will work closely with the Global and European Procurement teams to develop and implement supplier strategy that supports our multi-year roadmaps
You will Learn:
- Global Procurement strategy and gain a deep understanding of:
- Global Tendering
- Carriers Onboarding and Carriers
- Supplier governance and Risk Management
- Sustainability within Procurement
You will have:
- Master's degree in any discipline, in addition to overall excellent academics
- Up to two years of work experience, in any sector or role
- A desire to join the fast-paced and diverse global business
- Strong desire for a career in procurement
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- You will be able to work independently and autonomously while being a strong team player