€80000 - €120000 per annum + package
20 days ago
Role: Global Category Manager - Insurance
Location: Amsterdam/Utrecht, Hybrid working
Flexible Working: 2-3 days office, 2-3 days home working
Salary: Competitive + package
Are you an ambitious Procurement Manager, or Senior Buyer looking to step up, with experience managing high-value Insurance spend internationally?
If so, this is an exciting role in a truly global business with a turnover in the tens of billions. You'll drive centralised procurement strategies, global framework agreements and processes, working with regional teams - providing a fantastic opportunity to drive significant results. The procurement category will cover a range of insurance areas, as well as healthcare and benefits.
Excellent progression opportunities both within the main company and across the broader group.
- Executes global supplier selection along strategy, requirements, supplier base development, and identification of new suppliers Is responsible for efficient RFx process from selection through onboarding according to the agreed strategies
- Translates category and supplier strategies into executable sourcing plans based on actual portfolio demands
- Ensures cost, availability, innovation, and quality within the sourcing plan creation and execution
- Leads price negotiations, contract, and life cycle management with suppliers
- Ensures compliance with procurement process, SOX and other statutory requirements within own category
- Ensures compliance to supplier portfolio within own category/region and in alignment with Project Management
- Is accountable for agreed KPIs (internal and external) and their reporting
- A high degree of travel will be required in order to perform the role effectively
- Current Right to Work in the Netherlands + Fluent English
- Strategic end-to-end procurement category management experience
- Experience in managing and procuring insurance
- Strong experience in managing stakeholders in a matrix organisation
- Ability to operate in an unstructured working environment - comfortable with change and uncertainty
If of interest, please apply ASAP.