Up to £70000 per annum + + Package
about 1 year ago
Global Procurement Manager Marketing
Our client a Major Global FMCG Organisation are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Procurement Manager to be involved in an exciting global project within Experiential Marketing - Events, Sampling and Ambassadorship. Your background may either be from Marketing Procurement or Agency Marketing, but you will have experience of a global reach.
- Take responsibility for developing and implementing category strategy with Marketing Category teams and business partners.
- Build a centre of excellence for Experiential category
- Take a lead in the development of relationships with key agencies and engage with stakeholders in developing and then implementing the category strategies.
- Drive best practice within the category driving strategic sourcing, effectiveness measurement and great relationships.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers to leverage quality of service, cost savings and value add
- You will negotiate with suppliers across complex, multi-regional global remit
- A strong background within Marketing either from within an Agency environment or within Marketing Procurement
- Experience of Experiential category with global exposure
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge and skills in developing a strategy and driving forward
- Ability to make tough decisions and prioritise delivery in a complex environment
- Strong experience of working in a matrix environment
- Strong analytical and financial awareness
- Confidence and experience in communicating and influencing senior stakeholders
- Develop interpersonal skill and effective relationship management.
For a confidential discussion please contact Harry Creighton on 01483 212192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to talk.