26 days ago
Global Procurement Analyst
A leading global manufacturing company is implementing a new global Procurement function! As the Global Procurement Analyst in this new team, you will support a Global Category Lead, analysing complex data, developing reports, identifying opportunities and assisting in decisions which have significant impact on the company's performance.
Title: Global Procurement Analyst
- Analyse large / complex spend / financial data sets
- Researching market / category trends
- Assists Category Lead / Manager by conducting supply market research
- Liaise with procurement staff at all levels to support development of category plans
- Compare spend, prices and performance across sectors and sites
- Assist in preparing monthly procurement performance status reports
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level (Finance, Business, or Engineering desired. Masters desired)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experience within the Automotive; FMCG and / or Chemical Industry
- Familiarity with purchasing and supply chain
If this role is of interest, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.