£55000 - £70000 per annum + 10% Bonus
6 months ago
JOB: Global Packaging Manager - Compliance & Safety
Employment Type: Permanent - Fully Remote or Hybrid Working Available [Office in London]
Salary: £65K-£75K + 10% Bonus [Depending on Experience and Legislation Knowledge Level]
Opportunity: Join a progressive global company who have a diverse portfolio of clients including blue chip multi-national corporations and small scale start ups, playing a key role in driving sustainability and compliance across packaging and the material transparency safety program, assessment, and continuous improvement across Europe, India, Middle-East and Africa (IMEA).
- Bachelor's degree in Sustainability and Sustainable Development, Environmental Science, Materials Science, Toxicology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- Master's degree preferred, Individuals with relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of food packaging legislation with focus on EU 1935/2004, EU 10/2011, German BfR, Swiss Ordinances, Italy Decree 21/03/1973 and amendments, France Decree No 2007-766 and amendments, Dutch Commodities Act Regulation on Packaging Coming into Contact with Foodstuffs, India IS Food Contact Regulations, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Standards), and EU REACH.
- Additional knowledge preferred in US 21CFR, MERCUSOR, Canadian F&D Act, FSANZ, CHINA GB Standards, Japan Food Sanitation Law, Taiwan Sanitation Standard for Food Packaging and Container, and Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) Standards and Specifications for Food Containers, Utensils, and Packages.