Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
over 1 year ago
Role: Global Marketing Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £85K + Package
Location: Manchester / Flexible
Are you a Marketing Procurement professional with experience of developing Global Sourcing Strategy and leading complex end to end Sourcing projects across Media, Creative, Digital, Sponsorship & Events and Print? This a fantastic opportunity, reporting to the Head of Marketing Procurement, supporting a global spend of c£400m in an organisation with a significant B2C footprint.
The jobholder will lead the Marketing spend portfolio covering both ATL and BTL requirements including Digital, Online, Media, Sponsorship, PR, Market Research and Print. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role within a Procurement function which has been recently centralised into a 'group' model. The jobholder will have end to end responsibility for the category, including data analysis, development of sourcing strategy and delivery of sourcing projects, whilst contributing to the development of SRM strategy for the category.
It is also expected that the jobholder be able to build effective relationships with the key Marketing stakeholders across a number of de-centralised Marketing teams.
- Significant Marketing Procurement Category experience, encompassing both ATL & BTL exposure
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key Marketing stakeholders in a fast paced, global, organisation
- Strong Category Management expertise (developing category plans and strategies)
- Ideally some experience in the nurturing and mentoring of team members
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)