€80000 - €110000 per annum + package
10 days ago
Role: Global IT Category Manager - Supply Chain
Hybrid Working: 2 days office, 3 days' work from home
Salary: Competitive + bonus & package
**You must hold either a valid EU passport or current NL Work Visa to be suitable for this role**
Excellent opportunity to join one of the leading FMCG/manufacturing companies that are going from strength to strength and expanding/increasing profits.
Excitingly, the company is at the start of an IT procurement transformation and need a skilled category manager to further integrate procurement across the supply chain, build key stakeholder relationships (with extensive executive exposure) and create strategic plans for the short, medium and long term.
This role focuses on the core supply chain software packages such as OMP, Aveva and SAP. Positively, the client is not looking for someone to come in and negotiate the last 2% off the price, instead, they're looking for someone that has the vision and experience to develop this global category and build strong relationships and functionality across both IT and the business.
Progression opportunities to Director.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage long-term strategic vendors and contracts for software such as OMP, Aveva and SAP
- Centralize ownership and contracting of IT & SC suppliers
- Support optimization and transformation
- Supplier rationalization, setting standards for vendor management
- Support 2 clusters as Centre of Excellence which needs to manage the strategy of the longtail of non-strategic vendors and contracts in their domains in close corporation with IT organization and other offices within procurement
- Guiding business, operations and IT in contracting and managing suppliers in the Supply Chain domain.
- 7+ years of relevant working experience (IT contract, sourcing, vendor management; managing big IT (services) suppliers)
- Knowledge/experience with Supply Chain solutions
- Good knowledge and broad understanding of the global supplier market, integrated service management, including cybersecurity
- Ability to build, manage and maintain strong relationships with strategic partners to achieve agreed business objectives; ensure regular, coordinated interaction
- Understanding IT (service) cost drivers and the ability to drive a continuous cost optimization effort
- Ability to take a holistic view of vendor performance
- Ability to support platforms and architecture to identify new business/innovation opportunities and execute them with the help of strategic partners
- Ability to coordinate between Architecture & Planning, Service Development and Service Management in terms of supplier/ partner relationships to deliver cost reduction and maximum value from key third-party contracts
If interested, please apply ASAP.