£70000 - £85000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
6 months ago
An ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development, a key role in an established organisation.
Role: Global IT Category Manager
Salary: Up to £85K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London + Flexible/Agile Working arrangements (circa 1 day p/w in office)
Role type: Full time| Permanent
Office based + Flexible/Agile Working is available
Are you an IT Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex sourcing programmes across the breadth of IT category space and demonstrating experience of the IT Infrastructure category?
If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a key role in an on-going Procurement function.
The Category Manager's primary responsibility will be for the one of the sub-categories with the IT Infrastructure team, with opportunity to gain experience in other IT commodity: this area includes Client Services, Network/Telco Services, Platform Services and Service/Systems Management.
You will have responsibility for supporting the creation of sub-category strategies and plans to achieve or exceed agreed savings targets for the category and driving business outcomes and behaviours with subject matter expertise to drive value through the category planning lifecycle.
You will be an experienced IT Procurement Manager with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the Infrastructure category space:
- Experience working in IT procurement roles and specific experience in the IT infrastructure spend area.
- Depth of experience in Procurement IT hardware, software and services category management.
- Experience working within complex blue-chip, multi layered organisations and worked to the pace and drive required.
- Experience in leading negotiations and managing large value procurement cycles in the IT infrastructure area with vendors such as IBM, HPE, Dell, Cisco, Oracle, CA, BT, Vodafone, Computacenter, NTT, etc.
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end sourcing projects and large scale, complex, contract renewals.
- Degree or CIPS related qualifications.
Office based + Flexible/Agile Working is available - Click to apply for a chat!