Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€85000 - €100000 per annum + Bonus, benefits
GR - J11994_1539093309
8 months ago
My client, a global manufacturer or industrial tools, are currently in a period of expansion and are looking for a Global Inventory Planning Manager. Reporting directly to the Global VP Logistics, this senior role will be leading an international team 12 out of their headquarters in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Global Inventory Manager to work for a global leading brand where your progression will be rapid, with the ability to progress into the VP Logistics role within 3-4 years.
- Being part of a large international organisation, you will find that you will be able to progress quickly in the organisation, both at a group and BU levels
- Leading a high performing team, you will be able to define strategy for transformation projects in the wider global logistics team
- Joining a growing organisation, you will find that you will be able to assume additional responsibility over time without the need to wait for a promotion
- With high levels of autonomy, you will be able to make critical decisions for a global business
- 8+ years' experience with Demand Planning, demonstrating an upward track career path
- Demonstrable success working for global / international organisations
- Demonstrable experience with leading global processes / procedures
- Experience with leading large and high performing teams (5+ years' experience)
- Desire to get involved with wider global logistics transformation projects