US$140000 - US$175000 per annum + 30% bonus
16 days ago
Role: Procurement P2P Director, Coupa
Salary: $140-175k + 30% bonus
Location: Atlanta, GA, hybrid working
Fantastic opportunity to own the P2P process globally within one of the world's leading $multi-billion manufacturing companies that are in the midst of a procurement transformation.
You will play a significant role in implementing Coupa globally, following Coupa's recent implementation in the initial country, making this a fantastic opportunity for a procurement professional with extensive experience using Coupa to own P2P, lead a team, improve processes, gain adoption and increase spend across the organization.
This is a leadership position that will provide the successful candidate with tremendous exposure to a variety of high-level internal and external stakeholders, including C-Suite, with a high level of top-down support.
So, if you have extensive experience in procurement, team leadership, contract management, P2P systems (ideally Coupa) and ideally previous experience of a P2P implementation or transformation on an international scale, this could be the perfect role for you - offering significant progression opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the Procure to Pay process
- Analyses transactional procurement across all group companies
- Supports the implementation of eP2P across the group
- Drive process efficiency as a member of the design authority board for eP2P
- Manages the run organisation with internal employees and external partners
- Manages adequate eP2P support to the Procurement teams
- Drives and implements training activities, templates, processes etc
- Manages the relationship with 3rd Party suppliers providing services in support of EP2P systems and processes.
- Establishes necessary governance in place to manage the strategic direction of processes and tools
- Leverage governance to manage future releases of the IT solutions
- 5 years of relevant experience, ideally with some team leadership experience
- Experience using P2P systems, especially Coupa, as well as broader technology digitalisation skills
- Strong ability to influence, persuade and partner across the business at all levels
- Contract management, contract drafting and negotiations skills
- Working across boundaries Influencing others and assertiveness
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must, additional languages a bonus
- Best-in-class P2P solutions
Please apply as soon as possible if interested