£51000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Great opportunity to drive the capability and effectiveness of S&OP demand and supply planning processes within a multi-national oil & gas company as part of their team in Berkshire.
Purpose of Role:
- To drive improvement in the effectiveness of S&OP, including people, process and system capabilities. This includes providing expertise and support for implementation and improvements from concept to execution to drive business value.
- Provide global ownership and expertise for key demand and supply planning processes and systems
- Improve insight of operational reporting and MI to drive decision-making capability by leveraging big data analytics reporting capabilities for global functions and clusters.
- Transformational activity to drive operational adoption of the "end state" target operating model for demand and supply planning, e.g. SAP APO
- To deliver effective and efficient processes and systems to support demand and supply planning and S&OP capability, including business ownership of key processes and systems.
- Apply knowledge of end-to-end strategic view of S&OP and planning processes across all impacted functions and business areas.
- Develop and execute and lead major transformational work required for S&OP and demand and supply planning.
- Develop, maintain and deliver education and training materials for S&OP and demand and supply planning processes and systems.
- Utilise big data and analytics technology to help improve insight and improved decision making across supply chain activities, with a view to becoming the global data SME for the SPU in the area of S&OP and demand and supply planning
- You should be degree qualified, preferably in a supply chain area or hold a supply chain qualification such as APICS CSCP
- Have at least 8 years' relevant experience in the area of S&OP, demand or supply planning.
- Have significant experience in change management
- Be skilled in the application of SAP APO (demand and supply)
- Have a demonstrable track record of driving transformation and CI in the areas of demand and supply planning.
- Have an ability to show leadership and be a global leader in the functional area of S&OP and demand and supply planning.
And receive a generous salary package including Bonus = 17% (Delivers expectations), car Allowance of £6000, a flexible bonus of 15% of base, Healthcare & Life Assurance.
Please apply directly on this advert or email me with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org