£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus
3 months ago
A leading Technology firm in the heart of Surrey is seeking a Global Category Manager to help define Procurement strategy for a wide range of IT services.
Following a major Procurement transformation, this FTSE 100 company needs a Technology specialist to embed category management across the core business, and demonstrate the value of a truly strategic Procurement function.
As Procurement mandate has recently been granted, you will be starting in a strong position!
Role & Requirements:
- Develop and implement end to end, global IT category strategies for hardware, software, hosting and telecoms, delivering year on year cost reduction and value for money
- Spend responsibility of c£30-35m
- Build strong relationships and work closely with key business stakeholders at all levels
- Manage suppliers, help consolide supply base and reduce tail spend
- Act as champion for the global procurement transformation project, with an emphasis on embedding category management across the business