Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£65000 - £75000 per annum + + Benefits
11 months ago
An experienced IT Category Manager is required to join a leading financial services organisation in Sheffield, paying a maximum of £75k + Benefits.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Own relationships and work on the global strategic vendor contracts with the likes of Wipro, Infosys, CapGemini and more.
- Managing the IT Procurement category workload to deliver an effective service to the business.
- Identification, realisation, and reporting of cost-saving opportunities.
- Manage all sub-categories of IT services.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong IT Services Category Management experience
- Effective supplier performance manager
- Experience in leading negotiations and managing large value procurement
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies, then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com