£55000 - £70000 per annum + + BONUS AND PACKAGE
8 months ago
Global Category Manager required to be part of an agile Procurement team who hold significant visibility and credibility throughout the organisation.
You will be using strategic sourcing methodologies and your excellent stakeholder management skills to create and develop complex category plans, continually collaborating with the business to ensure 'great' procurement within the raw materials category team. A strong and invested leadership will assist with coaching and support whilst encouraging independence and autonomy.
Based remotely, you will be home based with future opportunities for global travel and career development.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants their next step-up, who wants to bring value to an organisation and be recognised and supported.
- Ideally have a raw materials category background, however this is not essential
- Have experience working for a multi-cultural, matrix, international organisation
- You must be a leader, able to drive your own category and lead from the front
- Have strong stakeholder management and be able to show evidence of previous experience influencing both at grass roots and c suite level.
- Demostrate adding value in cost reduction, supplier relationship management, partnership and innovation
- Enjoy change and a fast paced procurement environment
- Degree level education
- Be happy to travel globally as and when required once we return to the 'new normal'