€80000 - €100000 per annum + + package
3 months ago
Global Category Manager - CAPEX, based in Netherlands, required to deliver best practice across all divisions for our global Manufacturing client. You will be delivering against high level projects for the CAPEX function, liaising with senior stakeholders and leading the design of sourcing strategy as well as execution of complex, end to end sourcing projects.
You will act as an internal consultant, driving excellence by identifying current best practice and communicating this across the business. Responsible for working with suppliers to secure production machinery as well as possess the ability to influence senior board members.
An inclusive culture, sponsorship at Director level and a proactive HR function ensure this role provides opportunity for progression.
You will have:
* Degree level education
* Experience in leading European/Global operations (preferably within CAPEX)
* Experience implementing projects on an international scale
* Proven delivery portfolio for initiatives driving both operational and cost improvement
* The tenacity to move with agility and influence challenging stakeholders
* Strong English communication skills along with at least one other European Language
* Comfortable with up to 30% travel
This is the chance to join a professional and very friendly team who will welcome you on board and provide excellent training and progression.
If you'd like further detail regarding package and role or to schedule a call please drop your cv in an email to email@example.com