£600 - £675 per day
about 1 month ago
A world-famous FSTE 100 pharmaceutical organisation at the cutting edge of medical research, has an urgent requirement for an interim Global Category Leader with experience of managing the M&A / Divestiture process to join their IT Software Procurement function.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering £600-£675 p/d on a PAYE basis based in South West London.
- Deep category and market expertise within the Software and IT professional services space.
- Experience operating on a truly global scale within the procurement functions of complex global corporations.
- Demonstrable experience managing the full end to end M&A and Divestiture processes.
- To lead the creation, execution and management of comprehensive global procurement strategies for specified global spend categories.
- Delivering the needs of key stakeholders and business partners through creation and execution of global sourcing strategies.
- Ensuring financial value delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups.
- To build and lead effective strategic relationships with key suppliers driving sustainable value through those relationships.
This in an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.