€65000 - €70000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
If you're passionate about technology and Capex investment, this fully remote job is for you! Step forward in your career journey by joining a global business with an entrepreneurial culture.
Role: Global Capex Procurement Manager
Location: Spain, full remote + 20% - 40% traveling
Salary: up to €70K + attractive benefits
You are an ambitious, humble, and passionate about Procurement for CAPEX sourcing projects, moving beyond pure financial results. Being highly technical minded is important to this role - you'll be evaluating technical product on a day-to-day basis.
As Global Procurement Manager you'll be working with people across the whole glob, so you need to have international experience, working more than one country. Proficient English and another European language (German, Italian, French) would be beneficial. Strong analytical and project management skills: ability to coordinate global teams and suppliers, to identify KPIs and track the achievements.
Procurement degree is required. You'll also need a knowledge of printing technologies: offset and digital.
About the job
- Identify the current and long-term needs of businesses by nurturing a fruitful relationship with the leadership of their Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Finance teams.
- Develop and execute the Category Strategy by researching the applications' market, the technology, the suppliers' equipment, and capabilities that match our needs.
- Partner up with the business for specific printing technology projects to source the right equipment, consumables, aftersales services, and overall knowledge from the best suppliers.
- Run the S2C (source-to-contract) procurement process from RFI, RFP, RFQ to business case analysis, supplier selection, negotiation and contracting.
- Lead the supplier evaluation process and support the businesses in case of critical issues.
- Be a strong business advisor and change agent to ensure they have the best machine park for their needs.
- Build a positive relationship with key suppliers to boost their contribution to innovation and efficiency.
About the company
A global company who are committed to remaining entrepreneurial - to stay small as they grown. This enables them to remain laser-focused on their customers and build up the services that have enabled their rapid growth.
They are problem-solvers, forward thinkers and storytellers. This means that they love working with people who are passionate about their own growth and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.