Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
8 months ago
Are you a Supplier Relationship Manager, who is fluent in both French & English, who is capable of driving the performance and delivery of a portfolio of business critical (non-IT) suppliers?
If so, this is a fantastic opportuniity to join a market leading FTSE 100 who is seeking to recruit an additional Supplier Manager following continued growth of their SRM capability. You will join a rapidly expanding, vibrant team with a welcoming, supportive culture, who manage a portfolio of Tier 1 suppliers providing a range of non-Tech business services.
- The jobholder will be responsible for managing the Supplier Relationships, Performance and Delivery across a portfolio of business critical services suppliers, designing and implementing KPI's & SLA's, in turn delivering performance and efficiency across the group.
- Further to the day to day responsibilities, the jobholder will be involved in supporting the development of SRM tools and methodology within a relatively 'Greenfield' environment. Also, it is expected that the jobholder will provide help to implement a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, ensuring 3rd party suppliers contribute and deliver in line with the organisations CSR agenda.
- The role will also involve supportin the develoment of Supplier Management policies and disciplines as well as establishing key relationships across the business and driving commercial benefit for the organisatio
Your goal is to deliver a confidential, responsive and efficient supplier management service to the business.
- Demonstrates some Supplier Management experience, gained within a traditional Procurement or Supplier Management function.
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written French & English
- Skilled in supplier performance and relationship management - demonstrating some experience of driving value and savings through in-life contract negotiations
- Degree qualified.