£150 - £200 per day
7 months ago
French speaking Interim Talent Acquisition Partner £200 p/d Inside IR35
One of the worlds largest and most innovative grid solutions providers has an urgent requirement for an interim Talent Acquisition Partner
This is an initial 5-month contract offering up to £200 p/d inside IR 35 for a candidate to be based in Rugby.
Please Note: Candidates must be fluent in both French and English.
- Manage the recruitment process for wind maintenance technician positions in France.
- Scheduling telephone and / or Skype interviews.
- Sharing a shortlist for business
- Organization and possible participation in on-site recruitment sessions in France.
- Monitoring of the hiring process with the HR administrative teams
- Internal and external promotion (LinkedIn, Jobteaser, Facebook, etc.)
- Being a force for proposals in order to develop and optimize the pool of applications in view of the volume & recurrence of job openings.
- Animation of weekly reviews with the Service Center Leader in France on the progress of the recruitment process.
In addition to the above you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process for 6 leadership program positions for entities in France.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.