New York, USA
US$105000 - US$115000 per annum + + package
5 months ago
Role: Food & Beverage Procurement Category Manager - The America's
Location: New York, New York
Salary: $105-115k + Package
Excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company, experiencing rapid growth in the hospitality sector. Excellent progression opportunities with continued strong projected growth.
This is a newly created role to set up the procurement function in the US for the F&B category by driving procurement processes and strategies forward. You'll implement sourcing programs and strategies, negotiate distributors and manufacturing agreements, manage relationships, and drive cost savings.
The category covers an international area across the breadth of the America's, whilst also liaising with European and International teams.
- Liaise with local operational stakeholders, site leads and suppliers to ensure new vendors, products and pricing are all setup and correct on Purchasing system
- Support new sites and new teams with onboarding and training of New Vendor
- Work closely with Ops Managers, Finance and Procurement to optimise supplier performance management
- Influence and challenge internal customers on procedural issues and ensure contracted suppliers use
- Support Procurement and Operational with the market review and analysis to help identify potential new vendors and/or solutions
- Cleansing and enrichment of supplier and spend data
- Prepare and execute RFI's, RFQ's, and negotiations
- Deliver buying compliance KPIs to management
- Manage supplier performance data for monthly, quarterly, and annual supplier reviews, and share resolutions for recurring issues
- Develop dashboards for our suppliers, and proactively seek actionable insight
- Carry out trend analysis on key metrics such as costs, volumes, consumption etc. to identify patterns and/or highlight anomalies or potential issues
- Continuous improvements to systems and processes to ensure best practice, optimum effectiveness, and efficiency
- Determine, agree, and improve contractual requirements/Service Level Agreements (SLA) with vendors to meet service specifications and deliver against business objectives
- Review and challenge existing policies and processes to ensure they are compliant and fit for purpose in providing exceptional customer service and accurately record and track procurement and payment processing
- At least 4-5 years progressive Food and Beverage procurement/supplier management experience
- Experience in Indirect procurement is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement efficiencies
- Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM) and advantage
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Latin America Market a plus
If interested, please apply ASAP