£27000 - £35000 per annum + package
8 months ago
Role: FM Supplier & Contracts Manager (6 month FTC)
Salary: Up to £35K + Package
Location: Gloucester or Bristol
This is an excellent development opportunity for a hungry and ambitious candidate, demonstrating some experience gained in a Vendor, Supplier or Contracts management role. This is an exciting opportunity to support the management of a portfolio of business critical, FM & Property suppliers for an organisation demonstrating a broad and varied portfolio if Properties throughout the UK. The role is offered on the basis of an initial 6 month FTC.
- You will play a key role in supporting the Head of Property with the performance and relationship management of key FM and Property contracts, ensuring the organisation receives the agreed service levels and that reporting requirements are adhered to.
- You will apply your knowledge of contractual terms and conditions to ensure risk mitigation and supplier governance is embedded into contracts.
- You will also work closely with your procurement colleagues to engage with key stakeholders across the business to ensure business issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- You will be expected to provide support to in-life contract negotiations, and help to manage supplier spend in line with contractual agreements
- You will help to develop MI and Reporting on vendor performance for presentation to key stakeholders and members of the executive committee
- You will help to maintain central contracts database, ensuring that key documents are readily accessible.
- You will demonstrate some experience of operating in a Supplier Management or Vendor Management capacity - ideally with an exposure to FM and Property suppliers
- You will demonstrate experience gained in a 'blue-chip' organisation - Financial Services or Insurance is preferred, but not essential
- You will demonstrate an existing knowledge of traditional supplier contracts
- You will possess analytical skills with experience of developing MI and Reports for presentation to senior stakeholders
- Excellent Excel skills (V-Look Up's, Pivot Tables, Macro's)
- Ideally Degree qualified
For a confidential conversation about this position please call Jack Williams at 1st Executive on 01483 213316