£45000 - £55000 per annum + FTC
20 days ago
FM Procurement Manager (FTC) 55k p/a UK Wide
Contract term: 9 months Fixed term contract
Location: UK based / Flexible UK working
Role type: Indirects non-tech Sourcing
High-profile FTSE 100 organisation, seeks to recruit an experienced Interim Sourcing Manager (non-tech indirects) to support a broad portfolio of sourcing projects across a spend base exceeding £100m p/a.
Role: - Non- Tech Sourcing
This is a UK wide opportunity, and our client is happy to consider flexible working approaches for this role with a requirement to visit their UK office in the South-West approximately once a month.
The jobholder will be responsible for creating a "business partner" model by supporting key stakeholder relationships across key business units.
In turn, the jobholder will be expected to carry out diligent procurement analytics and begin to support the design and implementation of category sourcing strategies across non-tech area- HR, Professional Services, Marketing, Property and FM.
In turn, it is expected that the jobholder be able to deliver end to end sourcing lifecycle projects creating cost savings and on-going value through the post-contract phase of key supplier relationships. The jobholder will work autonomously as well as part of a team.
The Sourcing Manager will be able to demonstrate experience of sourcing across the non-tech indirects category portfolio - gained within a 'blue-chip' services environment.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement/management across multiple business units
- Track-record of delivering indirect sourcing projects across a range of non-tech indirect services -(eg HR, FM, Property, Marketing and Professional Services)
- Highly Analytical with an ability to create spend MI and Reports
- Excellent track record of stakeholder management and engagement
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS preferred
- A desire to work on a fixed term contract basis