£70000 - £75000 per annum
6 months ago
FM Procurement Category Manager required to manage a global spend portfolio. Based in London this is a fast paced, agile and results driven Procurement team who have the support of the wider business. You will be project focused and have M&E, subcontracting experience and knowledge of SFG20.
Ideally you will have the following competencies:
- Category Management experience and areas of expertise in Hard Services. You will be able to compile specifications / scope of works and create an excellent RFP.
- Project experience - from conception to delivery - this individual will be required to define how they identified the project, their process, stakeholder engagement, governance, supplier management, and sell into the business
- Be data driven
- Savings driven but able to add value during a period of change. Ideally you will have previous demonstrable experience negotiating difficult/low margin contracts
- Ability to handle change. The client is fast moving and adaptable and is looking for like-minded people to join this team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. The ability to build close relationships with internal and external communities is key to success in this role
- Be passionate about your previous roles, and this opportunity. The CPO is looking for a self-starter who is driven and looking to join a team who will recognise their achievements and contribution
Should you be interested in this role please email Anthony.email@example.com with a copy of your cv to schedule an initial conversation. Shortlisting will take place over the next 2 weeks.