£60000 - £70000 per annum + + package
7 months ago
Delivery focused FM Procurement Category Manager required to join an international team with a strong and supportive leadership.
You will be responsible for category strategy and spend across both hard and soft services, have exceptional stakeholder management skills and be able to address supplier risk.
- To be accountable for leading supplier negotiations and setting up commercial contracts for the FM category
- Work successfully with Operational teams to develop and implement suitable internal and external supply chains and management structures
- Take ownership of key strategic supplier relationships
- Support strategic bids
- Develop and implement the Facilities Management category sourcing strategies in alignment with the overall business requirements.
- be instrumental in rolling-out of large, complex supplier relationships/category management strategies.
- Ensure regular market testing and benchmarking is performed to ensure maintenance of market competitiveness, value for money and best practice
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum degree level education
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- The ability to drive change
- A background with a multi-site/multi-region ideally FTSE100 organisation
This is a 12 month FTC, home based role with ideally 1 day per week or every 2 weeks, spent with stakeholder and team members in the central London office.
Please either apply to this advert, contact Anthony.barden@1st-executive with a cv for further information or reach out through LinkedIn. Shortlisting will take place by early next week.