£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance + Excellent Package
17 days ago
Role: FM / OPEX Procurement Category Lead
Salary: up to £84K + £6K Car Allowance
Location: South London based (hybrid working/ in the office 2 days a week)
Role type: Permanent | Fulltime| UK based
Are you a Strategic Procurement leader in the Hard FM Category? This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team looking after OPEX, categories including, Hard and Soft FM, Utilities, Engineering and Waste Management. With some exciting project work for 2023!
- The purpose of this role is to manage the OPEX Procurement team with a focus on Hard FM, Utlities, Fleet and Engineering.
- This role will oversee the sourcing, procurement, implementation, and post-contract management of an the category. This will involve working closely with senior business stakeholders to create and execute short- and long-term procurement strategies to maximise value delivery, minimise risk and deliver the agreed benefits of the category through cost saving, revenue generation or improved operations.
- This role will influence the creation and delivery of overarching operational procurement strategy activities - overarching category strategy including total cost of ownership and market best practise. This will include activity around pre contract strategies, options, stakeholder consultation, market assessment, sourcing, VFM assessment and ongoing contract management.
- Alongside the Supplier Management function, this role will also support the business in the creation of baseline estimates for relevant category services through provision of market and supplier intelligence.
- Deep FM Category Experience - with a focus on Hard FM Procurement, Utilities and OPEX
- Extensive experience in a variety of Procurement and Contracting models
- Experience of working in an integrated project team involving supplier partnering organisations
- Experience in coaching and motivating staff to deliver high levels of performance
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS