City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum + 10% bonus + Pension + BUPA
about 1 month ago
An opportunity for an experienced FM Operations & Contract Manager to join a leading global Insurance carrier
4 days presence on site
Salary - £50k + Excellent Package including 10% bonus.
Purpose - The FM operations and Contract Manager will manage and oversee the TFM contract with another FM organisation who are providing the Hard and Soft FM services You will act as the client's representative
Objective - To create a high quality and safe office environment for our colleagues while supporting our new hybrid working models and minimizing premises costs
The role will be a blend of FM Operations & Contract Management with an expectation to drive the service delivered via the FM organisation to the site, ensuring they are executing in line with agreed KPI's and SLA's this will include auditing and forensic analysis in respect to the client's contract.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for
- Conducting monthly and quarterly service/ performance reviews
- Provide input and support broader team conversations regarding FM best practice at a Global level
- Manage requests from Internal and external Stakeholders.
- Also be able to provide support on broader "office services" initiatives like Travel
- An understanding of technical FM knowledge
- Strong Communicator and Collaboration skills
- Experience with managing TFM Contracts from an operational perspective.
- management of a service provision at a contractual level
- Solid background of KPI's and SLA agreements
- Collaborating with peers/colleagues on optimisation and roll-out of FM best practice in the UK
- Knowledge / awareness of Sustainability & ESG initiatives
If you are interested in applying or would like a further chat contact me on Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to speaking with you!