£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
FM Contracts Manager - £45K
An FM service provider is looking for an FM Contracts Manager to sit on site at one of their prestigious clients, and manage the day to day service delivery on the Hard Service (FM) contract.
You will be based on site in Farnborough.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the service delivery of Hard FM Services including the financial, safety and quality performance elements of the contract.
- Ensure contractual commitments are met in accordance with contract SLA's / KPIs and other requirements detailed within the contract documentation.
- Drive quality, innovation and continuous improvement
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and equipment and services.
- Control and monitor the performance of the specialist service provider and sub-contractors.
- Responsibility for the operational management and service delivery of all contracted services.
- Managing costs and maximising profitability in line with the budget and the requirements of the contract.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a Contract Manager or in a similar role
- Experience managing services in a prestigious corporate environment
- Experience in CAFM, Finance and Intranet HR / Payroll Systems
- Experience in P&L management
- Proactive and enthusiastic Team Player that brings out the best in others
- Possesses MS office (word, excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Health and Safety aware in all aspects of the business
- Has a clear understanding of EMS and its importance
If you are interested in this FM Contracts Manager - £45K role, and can work 5 days a week in Farnborough, then please apply ASAP to avoid missing out.