City of Westminster, London
Up to £75000 per annum + + Benefits
10 months ago
An experienced FM Category Manager is required to join a multinational security services organisation based in central London, paying up to £75k + benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading organisation that is going through an exciting transitional process.
Day to day responsibilities can include:
- Delivering high-quality category strategy plans.
- Performing regular stakeholder meetings.
- Perform commercial supplier management of critical strategic suppliers.
- Create and manage large complex soucing events and negotiation activities with key suppliers.
The candidate will have:
- Proven Hard FM Category experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Evidence of simplifying complex processes.
- Proven negotiating experience.
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Marcos Rana directly on 01483 212183 or firstname.lastname@example.org