West End, London
£60 - £70 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
2 months ago
A leading developer of landmark real estate operations is seeking an accomplished FM Category Manager to join their London-based team.
Working closely with the Procurement Director, you will manage and lead on a portfolio of projects across FM and Operations, with a total annual spend of £10-30m.
If you're looking for an opportunity to affiliate yourself with an iconic, global brand, and fast-track your personal and professional development, this is it.
- Proactive strategic sourcing and development of robust procurement strategies across FM and Operational categories
- Engaging and influencing key stakeholders through to Director level, challenging expectations and educating business units in procurement processes and best practice
- Involvement in a portfolio of high-value projects, including a Lift & Escalator package of 180 units
- Use of Excel including pivot tables and VLOOKUP to analyse historical data and present recommendations
- Proven experience of proactive, strategic sourcing across FM and Operational categories
- Capable of independently developing and delivering robust category strategies
- Able to engage and influence stakeholders through to Director level, challenging expectations and educating business units in procurement processes
- Ability and desire to work autonomously and in isolation
- Competent Excel user including pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the FM and Operational space
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS (desirable)