£60000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
FM Category Manager (80K) London
1st Executive are currently recruiting for an FM Category Manager (80K) London for a FTSE 100 company based in London.
You will be category manager for Hard and Soft FM spends of up to £50mill including, M&E, HVAC, Security, Cleaning, and Catering.
You will be an acomplished FM procurement professional with the ability to think, and deliver in a commercial way, presenting your ideas to stakeholders with authority and conviction.
You will be able to challenge suppliers, whilst still building a professional relationship with them
Managing Strategic Sourcing projects from strategy development through to sourcing, negotiation and contract award.
- Able to create and manage large complex sourcing events and negotiation activities with key suppliers
- Builds a clear and creditable opportunities pipeline (3 year vision) ensuring integration into the Global benefits tracker and demand calendar
- Drive supplier performance measures against which suppliers are monitored within a culture of continuous improvement and best practice, making recommendations to change suppliers where necessary
- Provide leadership in the management and implementation of UK wide supply contracts
- Show a clear understanding of the business plans/strategies that might impact the category.
- Ensure regular market testing and benchmarking is performed to ensure the maintenance of market competitiveness, value for money and best practice.
If you feel you have the skills, ambition and ability to succed in this role, please apply online or call me on 01483 212183.