£350 - £400 per day
3 months ago
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company that acquires, develops, manufactures and markets brand name drugs and medical devices.
Based in their International Centre of Excellence in Marlow, the job holder will be working in FP&A supporting the Western Europe & Canada region consisting of 8 management reporting units.
Our client operates a hybrid working model with 3 days working on site and 2 days working from home.
This role incorporates all aspects of regular month end reporting, budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning and ad-hoc financial analysis.
The job holder will be responsible for preparation of a weekly sales flash, month end reporting, budget/forecast process management and analysis, with particular emphasis on sales and expenses. They will also communicate regularly and work closely with the local finance teams to capture all important developments in order to accurately report back to Senior Management and the International Office.
Critical to the success of the role will be the job holder's ability to build positive working relationships where they can challenge and contribute as a "business person" as well as a Finance practitioner.
An essential part of the success of this role is being able to work well with the local finance teams and with the International Finance team through collaboration, best practice sharing and support
Education & Experience
- Fully Qualified accountant. CIMA, ACA, ACCA. First time passes preferred.
- 0-2 years post qualification experience.
- Experience of financial planning in a multi-divisional and international organisation preferred.
- Evidence of commercial awareness.
- Strong Excel skills.
Skills & Personal Qualities
High degree of accuracy with an extremely good attention to detail.
- Well organised and able to prioritise during time pressured periods.
- A general interest in commercial and marketing issues relevant to the financial planning and management of a healthcare business.
- Ability to build positive working relationships where challenge and contribution is the norm.
- Responsive and proactive.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.