West Midlands, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Package
6 months ago
Role: Finance Systems L&D / Training Manager
Salary: Up to £50K + Package
Duration: 12 Month FTC
Location: Staffordshire (+ Agile / Flex Working)
Are you an experienced L&D / Training Manager with evidence of designing and delivering Finance Systems Training for large, 'blue-chip' organisations?
As the Training Manager your primary focus will be on the design, creation and implementation of a standard suite of e-learning solutons, as well as the supporting training/guidance materials. You will manage and deliver the training for both face to face and e-learning solutions, in support of the role out of a new finance system.
- Significant experience in the production of elearning materials for Finance processes
- Experience of creation and delivery (Face to Face) of training
- Experience working with finance related training
- Experience of project working and matrix environments
- Beneficial: Knowledge of NAV finance system or equivalent (i.e. Oracle)
- Beneficial: Experience of using iSpring for the creation of elearning