£200 - £275 per day
8 months ago
Interim Finance Project Controller £200-£275 p/d
A major FTSE 100 grid solutions provider have an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Project Controller who will be responsible for a product line with a value of approximately £13 million.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract with the potential to extend offering up between £200-£275 p/d for a candidate to be based in Stafford.
- Responsible for project financials (reporting, controlling, coordinating) after the tender phase.
- Have full knowledge of movements regarding revenue, margin and cash. Ensure that information is consistent, approved and reconcile with SAP. Consolidate, validate and forecast these financials.
- Prepare Project finance summary for project reviews with significant input from Project Manager.
- Ensure accurate foreign exchange coverage through the project life.
- Check, control and monitor movements in actuals and committed costs: identify and communicate overruns, support root cause analysis, interface with PM and relevant teams.
- Ensure that cost at completion are aligned with project assumptions.
- Build trading and billing plans.
- Provide input on risks, opportunities and claims valuation.
- A strong financial and analytical skillset is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years Finance experience.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP.
- Experience of foreign currency transactions and understanding of hedging principles.
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear/concise manner.
- Works well under pressure and achieves deadlines.
There is significant time pressure associated with this role so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately.