£54000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A market leading client of mine based within the engineering industry are currently recruiting for a Qualified Finance Manager. The position reports directly into the group CEO and Group Financial Controller and is permanent and full time.
The post owner would be responsible for overseeing the finance team of 5 direct reports. You will be responsible for ensuring processes are streamlined and efficient and that any queries are dealt with and resolved. You will take the lead on the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts and managing year end accounts preparation.
- Manage and develop a team of 5
- Reviewing monthly management accounts prepared by the finance team.
- Liaising with non-finance managers
- Produce and analyse reports of results at the end of the month, highlighting key trends to management and suggesting appropriate recommendations
- Assist the UK Head of Accounting with process improvements
- Monthly profit & loss accounts.
- Support the team with short-term forecasting (weekly & monthly) and annual budgeting processes.
- Assist with statutory accounts.
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Previous team management experience
- VAT and regulatory compliance preparation
- Forecasting and budgeting experience