Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + car allowance
4 months ago
My client based in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager, a newly created role following a recent restructure of the Finance department.
The role reports into the Finance Director and is seen as a no.2 role. The Company has 9 Subsidiaries and 17 Associate companies located throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Assisting the Finance Director and Reporting Accountant with monthly reconciliation of Inter company loans and consolidation adjustments. This would involve liaising with Finance Managers throughout the subsidiary and associate companies.
- Understand the revenue recognition criteria and stage of completion to ensure revenue recognition for projects is done in a timely and appropriate manner in line with project expectations
- Liaise with Project managers ensuring WIP's and Accruals are maintained at appropriate levels in line with Project expectations
- Responsibility of the Cash Flow forecasting and overseeing Treasury on a day to day basis.
- Maintaining responsibility of the relationship with the outsourced finance providers ensuring queries are appropriately and timeously addressed
- Maintaining detailed Balance Sheet reconciliations on a month to month basis ensuring all supporting documentation is attached to accounts.
- Liaising with the Divisional Managing Directors to ensure monthly overheads have been processed timeously and accurately.
- Responsibility to compile the month end reporting pack for the Board of Directors
- Provide assistance through the year-end audit process providing external auditors with supporting schedules as required.
- Provide assistance on reporting system to subsidiary and associate finance managers on ad-hoc basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international, £300m+ turnover, private equity owned business with clear sights to expand. The role itself has the opportunity to develop into a Group FM or Group FC position in the future.
The hiring manager is ideally seeking a candidate with Audit experience, who is possibly moving from Accountancy Practice having worked at one of the top 10 firms.