£350 - £500 per day
6 months ago
A Financial Controller is urgently needed on an interim basis for our client, a world leading FTSE100 company. Initially a 3-6-month contract on a competitive day rate, this is a superb opportunity for someone with a proven track record as a Financial Controller, ideally with global, complex organisations.
You will need to be self-motivated and an experienced finance professional. You need to have the ability to understand and successfully transfer existing finance processes into new business units across various areas of the business. Therefore, candidates with excellent experience of being able to identify any areas or processes that businesses can exploit for any quick-wins through simplification, elimination or standardization of activities, will be highly desired.
- Degree qualified and have a professional qualification, such as: ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CMA or equivalent
- 10+ years post qualification financial reporting and controlling experience with at least 3 years in a relevant senior finance role
- Cross functional stakeholder relationship management and ability to influence and make an impact on decision making.
- Excellent overview on end to end operational financial controls, business processes and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships and influence team members and other stakeholders.
This position is an URGENT need, so if you are interested, please apply now and to ensure a quick application or if you have any further questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.