about 1 month ago
Job Title: Finance Change Programme Manager
Duration: 6 Months
- Minimum of five years as business analyst within the financial services industry.
- Experience of being a lead analyst and managing test or BA teams in large complex Programmes within the financial services industry
- Appreciation of financial services industry and business reporting and analysis e.g. Customer and business segmentation.
- Experience in delivering change within a financial services environment and an appreciation of regulatory and compliance imperatives
- Good experience of assessing the potential impacts of change and planning / delivering actions which can be taken to embed change effectively for benefits realisation
- Practical understanding of software development lifecycles and methods, including requirements definition and testing in both waterfall and Agile environments
- Proven management track record in dynamic environments, with the ability to support & direct large teams with diverse backgrounds and skill-sets, both locally and offshore and to maintain a global perspective
- Demonstrated good prioritisation skills and ability to develop options and solutions in order for PMs to manage complex projects which span organisation boundaries
- Strong management, decision-making, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills including the ability to listen to and influence stakeholders at all levels, and to build consensus among a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- Ability to provide SME knowledge in specific area to continuously improve areas of practice