£500 - £580 per day
2 months ago
Jjob Title: FM Procurement Manager
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £500 - £580 per day (Inside IR35)
This role is responsible for working with very senior stakeholders to deliver savings using Category Management techniques activities. Needs to provide support, services and guidance relating to best practise Strategic Sourcing / Vendor Management Policy, Governance, Process and Delivery Activity. Have to work closely with Procurement Analysts and Category Leaders to provide business / budget owners with Strategic Sourcing support / services as appropriate.
- Experience of strategic sourcing in the construction industry (such as primary building Infrastructure, Civils, Mechanical or Electrical)
- Experience of FTS-level public procurement, including using public-sector frameworks and/or Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS)
- Experience of NEC contract sourcing and contract administration
- Consistent track record of benefits delivery through the application of strategic sourcing techniques and use of relevant systems.
- Strong working knowledge of OJEU / PCR
- Qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement (MCIPS).
This role is an urgent requirement - please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com to find out more.