Amsterdam, North Holland
€70000 - €95000 per annum + Package
11 months ago
Our client, a FTSE 100 Manufacturing Company, are currently recruiting for an exciting new role as an EU Logistics Transformation Manager to join their dynamic Supply Chain & Logistics operations to help lead and implement change.
The Logistics Excellence Implementation Manager will work cross a variety of business functions to understand the transformation process, in order to deliver high level global projects as per the Logistics Strategy across the globe.
- Build Networks and Relationships across all Divisions to fully understand the change required
- Deliver key projects across all divisions as directed by the Logistics strategy
- Identify best practice internally and drive the projects implementation
- Create excellent logistics solutions and gain stakeholder buy in for sign off
- Utilise available data to understand areas of improvement within the company
- Work with Divisional Supply Chain to align activity and strategy by Country
- Support and Drive the delivery of Country/Divisional Value plans
- You will have an excellent track record of implementing transformation projects in relation to logistics
- A background in a multinational / global, complex organisation is required to be successful in this role
- The role requires you to have a strong understanding of data and the ability to utilise it to the company's benefit
- You will need to be experienced in influencing senior level stakeholders to generate buy-in with new strategies
- The flexibility to travel is essential for this role
- The ability to speak English and another European language is highly desirable.
If the role is of interest, please apply below or send an up to date CV to email@example.com