Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + + package
about 1 month ago
Our client is a market leader in their sector, who is looking to supplement the growth of their Sustainability function with the addition of an Ethical Trade & Compliance Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with buy-in from senior stakeholders and impressive growth plans in 2021!
In this position you will strategically support the head of compliance in ethical sourcing, supply chain compliance programmes, Social audit development, governance projects and internal / external stakeholder project engagement.
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for the on-going development and monitoring of the international supply chain. Key to your success in this role will be an ability to manage key stakeholder relationships and balance multiple, concurrent, projects delivering ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working with a brand or retailer and must have experience of managing international compliance / ethical trade programme
- Experience in Ethical, Environment & Technical audits such as ETI SMETA, BSCI, ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
- 3-5+ years of supply chain experience
- Some project management experience
- Degree qualified with a desire to adapt to challenging environments
If this sounds like you, please apply to this advert or send your CV with your availability for a call to firstname.lastname@example.org