Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £59000 per annum + additional benefits
7 months ago
With their sustainability approached and great ethic across all their activities! We have a fantastic job opportunity to join a large retail and commercial financial institution.
You are a mission diven ESG Reporting Sustainability Manager with the ambition to develop and deliver sustainability strategy with the purpose to help people and businesses prosper. You have a proven track record on Sustainability and ESG reporting, including the annual sustainability report (ESG Supplement) and annual report content, ensuring compliance with best-in-class reporting frameworks.
Role: ESG Reporting Sustainability Manager
Location: Fully remote, travel to Milton Keynes occasionally required
Salary: up to £59K + bonus + car allowance and attractive benefits
You will have In-depth knowledge of sustainability reporting tools/ frameworks and understanding of sustainability-related regulations and developments. Other personal traits you strong problem solving, ability to cut through complexity and provide effective solutions, this includes liaising with multiple teams across large organisations.
An innovative approached and knowledge about CSR and Sustainability strategy development, so you'll need to demonstrate your ability to apply reporting tools, technology, and processes. Strong data management and project management skills are must. You'll also need strong communication skills and ability to build collaborative relationships across the business from shop floor to senior level.
Your skills include:
- Clear understanding of sustainability strategy development, reporting frameworks and performance benchmarks
- 3 to 6 years of experience in sustainability and CSR including experience of managing companywide CSR initiatives and sustainability programmes within other large corporate organisations, or experience in CSR/volunteering/non-for-profit Strong interpersonal skills - persuades and influences others, using a range of approaches, to achieve deliverables.
- Experience of supporting and facilitating cross-functional project and experience in delivering company-wide CSR initiatives for employees volunteering and engagement.
- Digitally savvy and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of ethical banking issues and sustainability.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to cut through complexity and provide effective solutions.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in relevant subject in order to demonstrate a thorough understanding, interpretation and application of sustainability theories.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.