Rotterdam, South Holland
€90000 - €130000 per annum + additional benefits
7 months ago
ESG is a key value driver within my client business! So, if you're passionate about broad ESG topics, this job is for you! Step forward in your career journey by joining a global business with an entrepreneurial culture.
We are seeking an entrepreneurially ESG Manager with strong technical audit skills and a broad knowledge of environmental, social and governance ESG topics.
Role: ESG Consultant
Location: Rotterdam + 40% traveling
Salary: up to €130K
In this role you will be supporting our client's investment partners and the management teams developing, managing, and executing an ESG audit program covering health, safety, process safety, environmental, human rights, and community related topics. So, you have a successful track record in working with the management teams, writing ESG audit reports and following up optimise ESG performance e.g., energy efficiency, waste management.
You are skilled in providing ad-hoc ESG support and matrices e.g., due diligence activities, post deal integration supporting teams within carbon and sustainability services or a similar role. landscape and the challenges presented by a changing climate.
Your technical skills include
- Education: a minimum degree in a relevant subject, e.g., Engineering, Sustainability, Economics.
- Experience: min. 10-15 years of experience in a technical consulting firm, auditing businesses within the Energy sector (ideally across hydrocarbon and renewable generation assets) etc.
- Solid knowledge across a broad range of health, safety, process safety, environmental, social topics.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial drive, ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills - able to find pragmatic solutions with an analytical mindset.
About the company
You'd be joining a global business, that come from all over the world and represent a vibrant mix of different nationalities, educational backgrounds, and life experiences.
They continue to build our reputation as a leading player in the energy markets through their creativity, commitment, professionalism, and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.