£35000 - £45000 per annum + additional benefits
6 months ago
With an intelligent approach to Sustainability and for somebody who's looking for growth! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a UK's leading ESG / sustainability consultancy in Surrey, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
You are a mission driven Sustainability Consultant with the ambition to grow and make a difference. You have a proven track record within the ESG field and more specifically in ESG Impact Reporting.
Role: ESG Consultant
Location: Hersham (hybdring working model available)
Salary: up to 45£K
You will consult with the board and senior management of new and existing clients to help them to understand and document areas of Environmental, Social and Governance at their company and map their journey to Net Zero. This will be documented in an annual ESG Impact Report and shared with various stakeholder. Post the reporting process, the company is scored and benchmarked against a number of ESG metrics and provided with an annual action plan programme.
You are highly analytical with a solutions-focused approach to solving problems. Other personal traits you have include strong commercial acumen and an ability to see the bigger picture, as well as focus on the details.
A consultative approach is key with our clients, so you'll need to demonstrate your ability to understand their needs and guide them to a solution. Organisational skills are a must because you'll be managing multiple projects. You'll also need strong communication skills because you'll be presenting client workshops and writing compelling reports.
- Have a passion for ESG and net zero
- Have experience within some areas of ESG, however, it's not necessary to be an industry expert
- Enjoy writing as a consultant as this is a significant part of the role
- Write annual ESG Impact Report's
- Score clients ESG performance
- Recommend targeted actions to achieve a glide path to net zero and other ESG goals
The successful candidate would need to have a proven track record in writing reports/articles to deadlines. This could be in a different field to ESG. This includes:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Take pride in ensuring all work is accurate and client delivery is of a high standard.
- Build strong trusted relationships with the client's board and senior management team as an ESG consultant
Why you should join:
You'd be joining a leading consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about good people making a difference.
After achieving year-on-year growth, the company has ambitious plans to expand their team of consultants. They have undertaken carbon reduction and sustainability projects for some of the world's leading brands.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.