Amsterdam, North Holland
€30000 - €45000 per annum + additional benefits
4 months ago
Committed to delivering and maintaining a sustainable built environment! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a global consultancy in Amsterdam, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
You are a hands on and technical ESG Consultant with degree in building surveying, architecture, engineering, sustainability, or relative experience. You have proven tract record in sustainable built environment.
Role: ESG and BREEM Consultant
Salary: up to €45K + benefits
You are highly analytical and familiar with the BREEAM certification and sustainable buildings. Other personal traits you have include strong commercial acumen and an ability to see the bigger picture, as well as focus on the details.
Passion about sustainability-built environment is key with our client, so you need to demonstrate a wider understanding of complex sustainability problems associated with a range of built environment issues and identify appropriate solutions through sound sustainability principles.
Your experience include:
- Degree in a building surveying, architecture, engineering, sustainability, or relative experience
- 1-2 years of work experience focused on making a more sustainable built environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (Basic German/Spanish/French are a plus)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Driving licence
- Required to have the ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Must be enthusiastic proactive and self-motivated
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and good written skills
- Requires excellent time management and general organisation skills
- Is required to be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure
- Have a can-do attitude
Why you should join:
You'd be joining a global a leading international, independent real estate consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about very stage of property life cycle.
They been recognised as one of the Best Places to Work in Property for the fourth year running by Property Week and won the Employer Award at the EG Awards 2020.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.