29 days ago
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced EPC procurement contracts manager to join a rapidly expanding procurement team who are working to contribute significantly to the circular economy. This role offers opportunity for progression and for global travel.
- Develop contract strategies based on internal policies and business requirements considering risk, scope, pricing, etc.
- Act as a single point of contact with third parties for all contract management including contract variations, claims management and contract closeout.
- Successfully administer contracts from inception to close-out.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Ability to work across multiple projects and geographic locations.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytically strong to interrogate data with well-developed presentation and communication skills.
- Up to 25% international travel required.
- Bachelor's degree